1. As an Acupuncturist, Chinese Medicine doctor and Naturopath, our practitioner combines Eastern and Western natural medicine, so you get the best of both worlds with treatments tailor-made for you.
2. If acupuncture isn’t your cup of tea, we have a range of other effective pain relief techniques on offer. For needle-phobes, you can still benefit from acupuncture by having laser acupuncture. We also offer Frequency Acupuncture, where healing frequencies are sent through the needles, Biomesotherapy, Remedial Massage and Far Infrared Therapy.
3. We offer streamlined health restoration programs as well as casual visits. Programs give you the opportunity to have a structure where you know exactly where you are (your current health status), where you’re going (your end goal) and approximately how long it will take to get there. On a program, you have an opportunity to not only relieve painful symptoms, but to go further. Just imagine reaching peak health and feeling fantastic! We are so confident in our services that we offer a fabulous Money Back Guarantee on the first month of our 12 month programs – click here to read more about our health programs on our dedicated naturopathy site!
4. Unlike many natural health clinics, we use extensive scientific testing to get to the root cause of your health issues. Our sensitive tests detect imbalances and deficiencies, meaning we can help to stop ill-health before it turns into disease. We also give you a full report and explanation of your test results if you are taking part in one of our health restoration programs.
5. Because our practitioner is also a Naturopath, he can explain useful Chinese Medicine concepts in a way that makes sense to the western mind.
6. We are so confident that you’ll love us from the very beginning that we offer a $30 First Visit Guarantee – click for details!
7. The bonuses keep coming! We also offer a Free Inflammation, Degeneration and Toxicity Assessment , valued at $43, at your first appointment (please request this at the time of your booking so we can allocate time).