Scott Hankinson, our primary practitioner, is a Chinese Medicine Doctor and Naturopath with over twenty years clinical experience in treating clients with a variety of painful conditions, specifically musculo-skeletal, abdominal pain, headaches and migraines and stress and anxiety. He also has over twenty-three years experience as a Remedial Massage Therapist.
Scott is both a committed practitioner and a passionate, experienced teacher of natural therapies who has lectured at the South Australian College of Natural and Traditional Medicine, various TAFE institutions and in private seminars.
He uses an intuitive approach that integrates Naturopathy & Chinese Medicine in response to your specific needs.
“Throughout my life I have had a passion for seeking out and studying the very best techniques for getting people out of pain as fast as possible. If a technique isn’t effective enough, I discard it from my ‘toolkit’. The techniques I use now are the cream of the crop from many years of practice, and I invite you to come and utilise them and reap the benefits.” – Scott
CMRBV Registered (Acup.)
Professional Member ATMS
Private Health Fund Approved
- Dip.App.Sc. (Hons) (Acupuncture)
- Dip.App.Sc. (Naturopathy)
- Dip.App.Sc. (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Diploma of Healing (Esoteric Studies)
- Certificate(Biomesotherapy/Biopuncture L1)
- Qualified NET Practitioner
- Certificate IV (Massage)
- Adv. Certicate (Traditional Herbal Medicine)
- Adv. Certificate (Nutrition)
- Adv. Certificate (Shiatsu)
- Adv. Certificate (Iridology)
- Certificate (Acupressure)
- Certificate (Chinese Massage)
- Certificate (Myo-Facial Massage)
- Certificate (Reflexology)
- Reiki Master
- Seichim Master
Scott Hankinson is an Acupuncturist and Naturopath with over nineteen years experience.