A great many health conditions can be helped by the range of treatment methods we offer. The World Health Organisation, for example, lists 91 different conditions for which it considers acupuncture to be an effective form of treatment. Acupuncture, of course, is only one of the many treatment and consultation options we offer.
Our practitioner has had great success in treating a wide range of conditions. Some of the more common conditions include:
- Digestive Pain such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, ulcerative colitis, heartburn, ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, bloating, gastric hyperacidity, gastritis, hiatus hernia syndrome, flatulence, paralytic ileus, haemorrhoids, liver and gall bladder disorders, and weight control.
- Headaches and Migraines and other neurological conditions such as difficulty sleeping, nervous tension, stroke, some forms of deafness, facial and inter-costal neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, some forms of paralysis, sequelae of poliomyelitis, peripheral neuropathy, noises in the ears, dizziness, and Meniere’s disease.
- Sinus Pain
- Joint & Muscle Pain such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, back & neck pain, frozen shoulder etc.
- Sports Injuries such as back & neck pain, knee problems, tennis elbow, shin splints etc)
- Stress and Fatigue (lack of energy), including Chronic Fatigue
- Anxiety and Depression
- Gynaecological and obstetric disorders such as premenstrual tension, painful, heavy or irregular, or the absence of periods, abnormal uterine bleeding or discharge, hormonal disturbances, disorders associated with menopause, prolapse of the uterus or bladder, difficulty with conception, and morning sickness.
- Labour Induction
- Hormonal problems
- Sexual dysfunction
- Cardiovascular disorders such as high or low blood pressure, fluid retention, chest pain, angina pectoris, poor circulation, cold hands and feet, and muscle cramps.
- Post-operative recovery
- Urogenital disorders such as cystitis, prostatitis, orchitis, low sexual vitality, urinary retention, kidney disorders, nocturnal enuresis, and neurogenic bladder dysfunction.
- Respiratory conditions such as bronchial asthma, acute and chronic bronchitis, acute tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, hay fever, chronic cough, laryngitis, sore throat, influenza and the common cold.
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nerve rash, herpes zoster, acne, scar tissue and resultant adhesions, hair loss and dandruff.
- Teeth problems such as toothache, post-extraction pain, gingivitis and mouth ulcers.
- Food and Environmental Sensitivities
It’s highly likely we will be able to treat your condition, however if you would like to know for sure then please either telephone us on (03) 9876 8786 or use our Enquiry Form and we will contact you directly.
Or, you can choose to Book Online for your first acupuncture appointment straight away.
Our Treatment Style:
At Natural Pain Solutions Australia you can choose to come for either casual consultations and treatments on an as-needs basis, or you can come for a structured series of appointments as offered in our indepth health restoration programs. To find out more about our range of thorough health programs, please visit our naturopathic site at www.naturopathysolutions.com.au.